Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2013 Year in Review

I can honestly say with the addition of Facebook and social media like Instagram, etc... That it gets harder and harder to try and keep up with a blog. I mean, all the information that anyone needs is already out there floating around in cyberspace already, right. I look back and read some of my friends blogs, their trials, vacations, kids lives, daily lives and I'm thankful to know so many people even if I'm not actively involved much in their lives anymore. So to keep some people who might be blog lurking my way up to date, I will do a 2013 yearly review.

January
Crazy awesome photoshoot with by my friend Nathalie and including my awesome mare Zena.
 

 
February
Aidan turned 9! I made him a cake from scratch (Call of Duty Theme), carved out the fondant myself, and he had a bunch of kids from school over to make it a special day!



 


March
My son is competing in Wahset! He is doing amazing on my husbands horse Ginger. In this picture he had only been riding for 6 months!!
 

May
My High School team made state! We ended up finishing 8th, however they did an awesome job!
 
June
Chris and I joined a new drill team. The CC Riders are a lot of fun, we look amazing and we really seem to ride fast! :)

 



August
We went to California for a horse competition at Woodside. We also found some time to go to the beach. Can't be work all the time, right?
 
 
 
 
 
November
We took family Photos. Pretty happy with how they turned out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: