Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Our Riding Buddies!!

Alright, finally took some pictures of Zena and Ginger. Zena is my favorite buddy, a 4 year old APHA mare that stands about 14.3 hands and weighs about 760 pounds that I started riding last September. We've already done over 150 hours of riding together. (Where's my Ride America Awards???!!!) haha. Anyway.

This is Ginger, a 6 year old non registered Breeding stock paint that my husband started riding a few weeks ago. She's about 15.1 hands, and probably 900 pounds, although I haven't taped her. We've gone on several trails with her already, and she does really well.



I'm just shocked at how well her and Chris get along. He does things that I wouldn't even think of doing (no dirty minds!) We went to Capital Forest today, and Zena and Ginger did wonderful, especially through the river and over the bridges (sounds like a song doesn't it???). Enough of that, I'll post more pics of them later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are you definitely getting Ginger then? Any luck with people coming out to look at Koda? He's so cute.

Tricia said...

Nobody to look at Koda. Chris loves Ginger so much, she's a sweet girl!!