Saturday, February 28, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic


I went to the movies tonight with my friends Katie and Gin. Let me just say that I laughed so hard I gave myself a stomachache. The movie was cute, Isla is adorable, and I totally would wear almost every outfit that she had on. Except for this one!

I'm sure that I also annoyed almost every patron with my laughter (I thought laughter was contagious?!!!??) But I can't help it, it literally cracked me up! I also could see myself (my friend Katie agreed!) doing the 'fan' scene. Makes me realize how much I miss dancing! Absolutely cute girl movie.

2 comments:

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

So true Tricia. I don't know what I laughed harder at, the movie or you laughing when no one else was. lol. Was a way better movie than I expected. Next time you're out dancing I expect a "fan" dance imitation!