Saturday, February 7, 2009

Rock Band Obsession

What is it about a silly little fake guitar and a fake drumset that gets people thinking that they're really part of the band. Well, try to take away my drumsticks and I'll smack you across the head with them. In my house, that's my drumset, I even have my own bright yellow sticks and everything.

Last night was the best 50th birthday party ever that I attended for one of my friends. Yes folks, he had 2 rock band setups. One for the 'little kids' and then one for the adults. Off and on, Chris and I played for 3 hours straight. I had so much fun! Dan and his wife actually purchased an after market drum set made for the 360 that was rather neat. I usually play until my contacts pop out of my head (seriously).

Of course no rock band today as our XBOX is being fixed for it's stupid 3rd time of 3 blinking lights. What will we do today????!!!!

1 comment:

SoccerMom8 said...

Buy it for the Wii. :) We have it for the Wii and Scott sits and plays it for hours!