Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

So Chris and I spent most of the day in our laundry room re-tiling the floor. We use to have laminate, but our wonderful dogs, thought that the laminate looked better shredded by the back door. Hence, we have gone with tile. They better not shred it. We saved money by using some left over 6x6 porcelain tile that is like a neutral tannish color, and I spent $45 on tile on sale at Home Depot. Kinda like a light sunset red. It doesn't look overly garish. We plan on repainting, and I'll post a pic soon!
Thanksgiving dinner was spent at our good friend Nathalie and Hanks house. She had her three kids and my 3 kids and was a great time! Her turkey was fantastic, they loved my yams, and we spendt some time playing *gasp* board games with the kids. They were pretty upset we didn't let them play video games.

No comments: