Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon

I never thought that I would be so excited to watch the second movie in the Twilight series. Not only was I disappointed by the first movie. I was eager to mock and make fun of the awkward wayward teenagers. I also found Edward to be a totally weird fit, as I have other hotties in mind to make such a 'beautiful' person. But, as the date for New Moon drew closer, my anticipation rose. The trailers with Jacob (hottie!) and the wolves made me totally want to see the movie. Not only did I want to see it, I wanted to show my anticipation by buying a shirt. Katie and I showed up before the movie at Hot Topic. What shirt did I want? The one with Jacob showing his abs, or the nice conservative Team Jacob shirt with his head and a wolf saying???? Which one could I wear to work? Which one could I have more fun with? Hmmmmm, I chose both. I literally had the sales associate take one of the shirts off of the store manequin (it was the last one!) I was so excited! I felt like a cougar who had just trapped her prey (animal reference! haha!). We had fun watching the movie, I had fun making fun of Edward. And I'm sure I hooted and hollered when Jacob displayed his abs. *sigh* awwww to be a teenager again.

No comments: