Monday, November 30, 2009

Laundry Floor Redo

Chris and I spent most of thanksgiving ripping up linoleum and getting down on our knees and laying tile. We had some leftover 6x6 from the kitchen, so I just had to find some 12x12 that went with it. After much long and hard looking I decided on a slightly pinkish red tile that was less than $14 a box! (Yup, I went cheap!) I don't think it turned out so bad, but was a long 5 days without the washer/dryer!

Look at the before pic, I think even the camera didn't want to take the picture!
Chris was an expert gluer!
Look at that tile cutting job!
Chris did a fabulous transition from the hallway to the laundry room!
Now if only I can paint that storm door!

2 comments:

SoccerMom8 said...

Looks great! Good job

Michelle said...

Wow! That looks way too nice for a laundry room!