Friday, March 28, 2008

30 Minute Abs

My coworkers graciously allowed me to go their weekly ab class. I was excited. Here I've been sitting around all winter generously packing on the 15 pounds of christmas fat (great thought right?!). I was stoked. Of course, I also was in a pair of tight brown jeans, not exactly ab wear. I joked if I split my busting pants, I split them, won't that be a great Friday laugh. We went to the gym, we began with a gracious 25, or was it 50 crunches? We ended up doing a little bit of everything from basic crunches, to side crunches, to leg lift crunches, to table, or was it bench? Mine was a little saggy anyway. We did the superman and then the child's pose (yoga term). I was greatly relieved that nobody was behind me to see my crack with the pink thong. After the class I felt as if I could run 3 miles. I was happy. Of course the abs have yet to come. Maybe they didn't cook long enough.

1 comment:

Katie said...

dude...an ab class in tight jeans? You must be crazy!!!