Sunday, March 16, 2008

Peter Campbell Come On Down

This is the second year that I attended the Peter Campbell clinic! I love his clinics so much. He has so much to offer, and he's hilarious! He makes the wittiest comments in that Canadian accent of his and I have to say I can actually see where he's going with his training. I took a few pictures of the past few days (1 more day to go still) to show you a progress of events.
Here's Chris taking a break from all the crazy cow action!
Here's me trying to see how um 'straight' I can make Zena hold her neck. (Bad Picture!)

Here's Guy and his horse Moon. I love that little horse. He was so cute!


Here's a 'between the scenes' shot of the cow action. You see, really far away in the upper left-hand corner is a little brown dog spec. That's actually a cow, and we're suppose to make it run up and down the wall to the right of the picture. That's the theory anyway!!!

No comments: